A Life On Web

Today I took a momentous decision of my life. I decided to use web as the base for all my professional and personal activities. I shall become to the extent possible a web based person. Web will be the medium of all my communications; a source of all my resource requirements and place holder of all my data and lastly web will be the publishing media of all my works and thoughts.

Today on the web we have all the resources and knowledge for the successful practice of web style life. By Web style life I mean making web as the central junction all our activities. In addition the instantaneous interactivity enabled by the web is a crucial factor in enhancing its utility for many of us.

I have realised for quiete sometime that the success in the connected world goes to them who can " compress as many interactions as possible into a 24 hours day".